The Sonado Saddle Pad is a full pad for English Riding created by Rittlings. All Rittlings Felt Saddle Pads are made from 100% pure merino sheep wool with leather trim. The Sonado is a beautiful soft white color featuring three yellow stripes. The design is rather striking and unique. Like all Rittlings Felt Pads, the Sonado is designed and hand-crafted in the USA to ensure highest standard quality and durability.
The felt is 0.5 inches thick – the perfect thickness to provide the greatest shock absorption, while not interfering with your saddle fit!
- Wool is shock absorbent – wool fibers are strong and aligned so they provide padding and excellent shock absorption.
- Wool is soft – wool products offer a sumptuous softness and tactile appeal.
- Wool stays clean – wool fibers retain a natural oil that resists dirt and grease.
- Wool resists odors – wool’s natural oils are resistant to sweat and other odors.
- Wools retains it’s shape – wool fibers bend and recover their shape naturally, retaining their lush bounce.
- Wool is hard to burn – wool fibre is flame retardant up to 600º C.
- Wool is hypoallergenic – wool doesn’t cause allergies.
- Wool adjusts to the climate – wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions.
- Wool is sustainable – wool and sheepskins are biodegradable.